BRAND NEW – ANNOUNCING our 43rd Annual Show & Sale
We’re back! Mark your calendars… ONE DAY ONLY… Saturday, July 10th, 2021… 10 AM to 5 PM
in the Expo Center at EnterTRAINment Junction. You can talk like a Pirate all day long!
Coming to the Show
EnterTRAINment Junction is a large venue with a simulated Town Square and everything contained under one roof. There is ample free parking. As you walk in, head all the way to the back, then turn left to find our Registration Table and the Expo Center showroom. The building is handicapped accessible. If you require a wheelchair, one can be arranged through the Gift Shop.
Museum Quality Exhibits We display our members’ beautifully crafted miniatures in the General Store / Barber Shop (the corner party room across from the Expo Center), which is free and open to the public. Be sure to check it out!
Cost Admission to our sales area is $5 per adult and $3 for each child from 4 to 12 years of age (under 4 are free, but please do not bring strollers or backpacks into the Expo Center showroom). Note that we accept CASH only; we cannot process credit or debit cards for show admission.
Just for Kids We have an area just for kids (12 years of age and younger), where they may present their ticket for a free take-away. The Photo Op booth is next to this.
Photo Op This year we have a special Photo Op booth where you can pretend to be a Pirate!
All-Day Door Prizes We announce Door Prize winners periodically all day long. Drop your door prize ticket in the chimney of the “house” near the Door Prize table. Put your tickets in early, as you MUST be present to win.
Information Table Stop by the Information Table to pick up flyers about our club, miniature scales, museums, and other miniature shows.
EJ’s Discount Coupon EnterTRAINment Junction is offering our guests a special discounted rate on a Do-It-All ticket to their attractions. Come to our Show & Sale first and get your EJ’s coupon at our Registration Table. The coupon is good for up to eight people but only valid for the weekend of our Show. Other restrictions may apply.
A Few Rules
• Smoking is not permitted in the building.
• Guests are not allowed to bring food or beverages into the Expo Center showroom, but you can purchase them at the Junction Café and relax on the patio there.
• For safety reasons, strollers, large bags, backpacks, and wheeled shopping bags or carts are not permitted in the Expo Center showroom.
• Many miniature items are fragile. Please monitor your children–do not allow them to touch merchandise, whether you intend to purchase or not.
• Please do not touch any of the exhibits.
• No trading, bartering, soliciting or selling. Only registered dealers who have paid table fees are permitted to sell or trade miniatures at the Show.
• The Miniature Society of Cincinnati and EnterTRAINment Junction are not responsible for articles lost or left behind.
• We reserve the right to inspect all bags, backpacks and other containers brought onto or purchased on the premises.
Precautions During the COVID-19 Pandemic
• EnterTRAINment Junction adheres to all health protocols recommended by the CDC.
• If any visitor is ill or running a fever, it is asked that s/he stay away.
• Six-foot social distancing is no longer required but is still advisable.
• Stations dispensing hand sanitizer are available in select areas of the facility.
• All public areas and restrooms are cleaned and sanitized every hour.
• Face masks are required of all visitors age 10 and above, except when eating or drinking at the Junction Café.
Note: The CDC has amended this indoor mask recommendation, but Ohio has not yet changed its position.
Masks must still be worn indoors, at least until June 2nd when Ohio plans to lift all COVID-19 health orders.
Of course, you are welcome to wear your mask to continue to protect yourself.
Map & Directions
For interactive Google map, click here.
A Little History
Our 43rd Annual Show & Sale… Forty-three years is a long run. What an adventure! In the early days our shows were held downtown at the Cincinnati Convention Center. MSC members who were around at the time tell wonderful stories. Apparently, the 70’s and 80’s were the heyday of our hobby. Our club had around 150 members and Show attendance used to be over 1500 people!
Since then we’ve moved around a bit… In 2012 our Show moved to EnterTRAINment Junction, where our salesroom is the large Expo Center showroom. EnterTRAINment Junction is such a fitting venue, as model railroaders and miniaturists share a mutual interest in scale model miniatures (see the “About Miniature Scales” page for useful information). When you go through EnterTRAINment Junction’s Train Journey, notice the buildings closest to the path–they have extremely detailed interiors. That’s some of what we do!
Links (under construction – we will update these soon)
• Link to watch Linda on the Cincy Lifestyle Show, Tuesday, April 2, 2019 on Channel 9 in Cincinnati, OH.
• Link to watch Judi on the Good Morning Show, Monday, April 1, 2019 on Channel 12 in Cincinnati, OH.
• Press Release for 2021 Show & Sale (PDF)
• 2021 Show & Sale Flyer, full page in color (PDF)
• 2021 Show & Sale Flyer, 2-up in black & white for handouts (PDF)
• x2019 Dealer List (PDF)
• EnterTRAINment Junction Brochure (PDF)
• Cincinnati / West Chester Info & Hotels (PDF)
• EnterTRAINment Junction website
• x2020 Dealer Contract (PDF)
• State of Ohio Transient Vendor’s License link to form ST1-T
Note: Portable Document Format files are viewable with the free Adobe Reader program. Click here to get it.
………….If your browser is configured to allow it, these files will open in a new window.
Please see the Calendar page for information about regional shows and other special events.